ESCAPE ROOM OZ - PRICES and PACKAGES
Opening Hours & Bookings
- FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS & ROOM TIMES GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE.
- GAMES OPERATE BETWEEN
– 9.30AM to 7.30PM SUN, – THUR
– 9.30AM to 8.30 PM FRI & SAT
- PHONE BOOKINGS between 10am – 4pm daily
- **A minimum of 2 hours notice is required for PHONE BOOKINGS.
- We will do our best to fit you in when placing PHONE BOOKINGS. Game time availability for PHONE BOOKINGS is not guaranteed.
- A “2 player” minimum deposit, $90, is required for all phone bookings. (oh PHONE BOOKINGS) 🙂
- PHONE BOOKINGS – For large group bookings, as long as you are 100% sure that at least 2 people will be attending, you can use our min deposit “2 Player” option when booking the room. This amount will be DEDUCTED from the final amount owing for X number of players in your team. Deposits are not refundable WITHIN 2 DAYS of the game time, so please be sure when booking the game. We DO have EFTPOS onsite! 🙂
- REFUNDS – Please notify Escape Room Oz of your intention to cancel at least 2 working days before your booked game date. This is so we can let our staff know they don’t have to work that day. Then they can go to the beach or something instead. 🙂
CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING
** PREMIUM CORPORATE PACKAGE
$45/PERSON (MIN 10 PLAYERS. MAX 30)
– 1 HOUR LOUNGE ROOM HIRE. ($99/extra hour)
– TEAM BUILDING SESSION. 15 MINUTES DURATION.
– LUNCH. Wraps & juice.
– We can also provide MORNING/AFTERNOON TEA
(advise us of any dietary requirements)
– ESCAPE ROOM GAMES
WHY USE AN ESCAPE ROOM FOR TEAM BUILDING? Escape Rooms provide a very productive means for team building. Companies are turning to Escape Room Oz to promote team building and employee development more than ever. Here are a few of our recent teams. Super A-Mart Youi Budget Insurance Sunshine Coast Lightning - Super Netball Team Puzzle Rooms, or Escape Rooms, provide a very productive means for corporate team building. Companies are utilizing Puzzle/Escape Room games to develop team building, communication, and individual development. Escape rooms promote some very key components to team building. Unlike other team building activities, each person plays a role, an interactive role, in each story. Each player must communicate, listen, work together, all with the pressure of beating the clock. The adventure helps to develop respect for all team members who contribute, all while having a fun,team bonding adventure outside of work! It helps bring to life who are the potential new leaders in a team. Who are followers, and showcases extraordinary skills. While collaborating and team bonding are essential to escaping the room, how each employee handles the tasks provides invaluable information for the company to use for developing their employees. It can show an employee’s strengths and weaknesses and even help to place employees in certain positions such as customer services or technical areas by the way they contribute and by their personalities. It also encourages creative thinking which is a very hard skill to develop in the normal day-to-day situations or with other team building activities. Escape Room Oz can support different company sizes. From 6 players, up to 30 players at once. Different departments can escape different rooms, or the same rooms at different times. They allow for important discussions and team building opportunities.
** STANDARD CORPORATE PACKAGE
- (MIN 10 PLAYERS. MAX 30) $32/PERSON
- ESCAPE ROOM GAMES (TEAMS SIZES 2 & 12 PLAYERS) **PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE, WITHOUT NOTICE.
## Escape Room Oz will honor prices from written quotes prior to price change date.
**NOTE – Any Escape Room Oz “Special Offers”such as CHEAP TUESDAYS, do not apply to Corporate Booking rates.
GENERAL PLAYER PRICES
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST!!
- 2 PLAYERS – $45 per player
- 3 PLAYERS – $42 per player
- 4-9 PLAYERS – $35 per player
- CHILDREN, 8 – 15 Yrs – $25 per player. WEEKDAYS ONLY!! NOTE** – Payment for children can be made on the day of the game. Public Hols classified as a weekend.
- LARGE TEAM GAMES – 10 or more players – $32 per player
- PHONE BOOKINGS – as long as you are 100% sure that at least 2 people will be attending, you can use our min deposit “2 Player” option. When booking online and choosing to pay a deposit, please book for 2 players when you choose your game, then call us to advise how many players you are intending to have. We will allocate the room for your team, and the outstanding amounts can be paid on the day. This deposit is not refundable WITHIN 2 DAYS of the game time, so please be sure when booking the game. We DO have EFTPOS onsite! 🙂
* Premium Birthday Package
( ** INCLUDES WEEKENDS. ALSO FOR WEDDINGS, BUCKS/HENS NIGHTS, BIRTHDAY PARTIES, ANYTHING!……well maybe not weddings……)
(Min 10 players)
Try our new Lounge Area, it comes with a birthday cake, of course, music, drinks and an Escape Room Oz game.
Price is $45/player. (MIN$450)
We provide the Lounge Room, a Birthday Cake, drinks are fruit juice and spring water.
Food can be BYO. We understand the dietary needs for some kids, and we believe it is best looked after by the parents. 🙂
The Lounge hire is for 1 hr, and we can play music as requested. No screaming death metal mixes though. 🙂
**Birthday Escape (game only)
(cost for 10 or more is $32/player)
Play the escape room game of your choice.
1 – Outback Hell (2-6 players)
2 – The Dungeon (2-10 players) We recommend 8 yrs and above. 🙂
3 – The Time Travelers Room. (2-12 players) 4 – The Conspiracy Room.(2-4 Players)
If you play during the week, a child rate of $25 ea applies for children 5-15 yrs of age. This applies for the Birthday Escape package on weekdays, whatever number of players.
Already booked? Click here to fill out your waiver online and save time
(Not enough guff? Search “FAQ” for more )
Flow Rule – The psychological background of the Escape Room game is – “The Flow Experience” “A mental state of operation in which a person, or team, performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energised focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity.” The physical conditions of the game (you are closed up a in a room, separated from all external stimuli) helps you to get involved better in the action, which can deepen your experience. Escape Room Oz will help you to focus on yourself, and, your team members. Developing your self-awareness (what I’m good at and what causes difficulties for me) So learn some exciting things about yourself, your friends, family members, colleagues.
Escape Room Oz is the perfect chance to improve your skills !! Learn new conflict solving and communication techniques !! Expand your creativity !!